Welcome to My Site...

Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit 
card payments instantly.

BuzzBoost

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tee Design

Hey..!!
Who said if I can't designing a Tee's Schablone??

Of course I can!
I Made the pics, I design it better, and I do the film-setting...

of course sometimes Im also take a part in schablone works too, i mean sometimes (LOL)...
But still the tee-marketer can't fools me about tee & schablone ^^v (LOL)







Here's some of THAT PROOFS =)

Enjoy it and don't mind to call me if you want make some tee or design ^^v






Can you imagineif this such colorful tee was made by ordinary schablone?? Its so simple but delightful =)
Just make the correct rubber's stir for get the exact color ^^v





 aaah...this is not a Tee, it's a postman bag and I designed it also saw it myself for sale..too bad,it was sold =)



















Some of this tee or products could be found on Rumah Hantu Prod.Share-House... and maybe also on OriGinaLize Proudaction...
Yes, I design it for SALE =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put Your Photo On Canvas

AdKreator

AdKreator.com - Do it Yourself Advertising Design!